Binance is a worldwide crypto exchange company. Binance started in Malta in 2017 and now has offices in different countries of the world. Recently, Binance office has also opened in India. Binance Exchange is a very popular crypto exchange. People who do crypto trading know about Binance. Any crypto currency listed in Binance is real currencies because Binance does not accept every currency. If anyone wants to register in Crypto Currency Binance, he must follow the Terms & Conditions of Binance. Therefore, any currency that exists in Binance is the real currency. No counterfeit currency can be registered in Binance. Many people do crypto trading in Binance. If you also want to do crypto trading, you should start with Binance. Binance builds its office in any country with the permission of the government of that country. Therefore, Binance is a reliable exchange.
There are three types of trading in Binance.
- Spot Trading
- Margin Trading
- Futures Trading
Binance also has some additional services. You can also create a crypto currency saving account in Binance and do a Mining Pool.
Before trading in Binance you must follow the following process.
- Create a Binance Account: You can create a Binance Account by clicking on the link provided. https://accounts.binance.com/en/register
- Verify Your Binance Account: Once your Binance Account is created, you will need to verify your mobile number, email address and your personal information. You can verify your personal information using CNIC Card, Passport or Drawing License.
- Deposit Crypto Currency in Your Binance Account: If you want to trade in Binance then you have to deposit crypto currency in your Binance account.
You can deposit two types of crypto currencies in your Binance account:
- Stable Crypto Currency (USDT, BUSDT, USDC, TUSD etc)
- Fluctuated Crypto Currency ( BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, LTC, DOT, LINK etc)
How to Buy Crypto Currency in Pakistan from Binance?
If you are new in crypto trading and you don’t have any crypto currency then you can buy crypto currency through your Master card or Visa card from Binance. But, you can buy crypto currency with your Master Card or Visa card only in those countries which have law and regulation about crypto currency. You cannot buy crypto currency in Pakistan with your Master Card or Visa Card because there are no rules and laws about crypto currency in Pakistan.
If you want to do crypto trading in Pakistan then you have to use P2P option in Binance. P2P means peer to peer you can simply say that buying from person to person. You have to choose P2P option from Wallet menu from Binance. In P2P trading you have to transfer money in another person’s account that sends you crypto currency in your Binance account. After buying crypto currency from P2P option you can start crypto trading with Binance in Pakistan.